Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Almost there...

I hold my hand up and say I've been a rubbish blogger this past year.

I thought I'd be able to juggle blogging and my final year at university and well, I haven't.
Getting the best level degree I can get as been my priority so my blog was pushed to the back burner, but that doesn't mean my love for beauty has.

As I'm writing this, I'm on a very quick revision break before my final exam tomorrow!! I can't believe four years of university ends tomorrow!!!

I'm moving back home on Friday with lots more free time without the stress of assignments and exams, so Liora's Beauty World will be back in business.

For all those of you currently sitting exams, keep hanging in as it'll be all worth it in the end (I hope) and I for one can't wait for the celebrations tomorrow night. Someone hand me the champagne....

Thanks for reading, 
Liora xx

No comments:

Post a Comment