Saturday, 28 February 2015

Space NK Haul/Review

Hey guys,

The last time I posted I said I was back blah blah blah and then I went away again. I'm not going to lie and say I'm back for good this time, my posts are definitely going to be sporadic. I'm in my final year of university and things are hectic - my dissertation is in 3 1/2 weeks so everything is go!!
Speaking of my dissertation, I'm doing it on how social media is changing cosmetic marketing so I'd really appreciate it if any of you could fill in my questionnaire - it takes less than 5 minutes!!

A few weeks ago I went to Lily Pebbles and Vivianna Does Make Up Beauty Chat Live. It was so lovely and amazing to meet both Lily and Anna after watching their videos for so long!

Of course, serious spending was done and I've finally got time to post about the products I bought and I'm loving them!


Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask


This mask is for combination to oily skin, of which I'm very much on the oily end! I was looking for a mask to help combat the pores on and around my nose as they were getting bigger all the time. This mask states it purifies and detoxifies to reduce the appearance of oiliness, open pores and blackheads. 
I've been using it twice a week since I bought it and I'm in love!! I really notice a visible difference as soon as I wash it off.

Becca Beach Tint - Guava


Becca is a brand I'd heard of due to the becca shimmering skin perfector but it's not a brand I'd ever looked into buying. At the Beauty Chat Live event, a Becca make up artist was there to try products on people and when she applied this onto my cheeks I was sold. It's a gorgeous pink blush that can also be used on the lips. I just squeeze out a small dot onto my fingers and blend it into my cheeks. It's a water based product (which means it needs a shake before use) so lasts for ages and give a natural glow! The best bit - it contains fruit extracts so it smells DIVINE!


Nars Creamy Concealer - Custard


This is a product that unless your living under a beauty rock, you've heard everyone and their mother rave about. My current concealer had a few uses left so I was in need of a new one. 
I'm so glad I tried this, it really covers my dark circles and any blemishes I have around my face. It's long lasting and doesn't crease on me. Definitely give this a go if you're still hesitant on buying it. 


What's on your Space NK wishlist?
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment