Saturday, 6 December 2014

Some New Additions

Hi Guys,

I've got a few new additions to my make up collection to share with you today.


In November my dad went to New York for the weekend and he was sent with the instructions to come home with the Tarte The Sculptor as I had seen loads of people using it and looked like an easy way to quick contouring.
He did one better and also came home with the Tarte Park Ave Princess palette which includes a bronzer (in Park Ave Princess), a blush (in posh) and a highlighter (in champagne gold). It's a gorgeous palette and I can't wait to start using it - rounds of applause for dad (and the lady in Sephora who helped him).


Tarte The Sculptor

Back on home turf, as a massive fan of the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos I picked up Creamy Beige from the Leather Effect collection. It's a perfect matte light taupe colour which I've been using as a base for my everyday eyeshadow.



I've recently got into lip liners as a base for other lip products or wearing them on their own. After seeing the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob being mentioned around YouTube and blogs, I thought it was only right to pick it up. It's a gorgeous creamy, soft beige pink colour and I think suits my skin colour nicely. 



What have you been buying recently?
Thanks for reading,
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment