Saturday, 6 December 2014

Review: Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment

Hi Guys,
Today I've got a review of the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado.



At 21, eye creams to reduce lines and wrinkles aren't on the top of my skincare routine but an eye cream to keep my eyes hydrated is.
My under eyes went through a slight dry patch before using this eye-cream where concealers, foundations and powders would crease as they were sticking to the dry patches but this eye-cream ahs turned everything around.

It's a thick consistency yet super creamy and doesn't feel caked on once applied. I apply it every night before going to sleep and my under eyes feel extremely hydrated when I wake up. It smells really nice and a little goes a long way so it's definitely worth the £20 price tag.



I've been using it for a few months now and I don't see myself switching eye creams until it's time to start tackling pesky wrinkles (I'm hoping still a while to go!).

What is your favourite eye cream?
Thanks for reading,
Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment