Monday, 1 September 2014

Life Update

Hi Guys,

This post is just to give you all a little update on my life and why my blog may be a bit quieter for the next couple of weeks.

My last post may have been on Thursday but it was actually written 3 weeks ago. Before going on my family holiday I pre-wrote posts to keep me going until I came back from holiday and could write new content. However, writing new content seems to have gone out of the window. 

I came back with severe jet lag and less than 24 hours after we'd landed back home, I was up and getting ready to go back to work. It took a while for me to get over how tired I was not as I didn't give myself a chance to get over it. Two days (and a whole weekend later) I've just finished celebrating a friends 21st and tomorrow I'm off on holiday with her. I've not had time to think, to sort my room out or to pack let alone find the time to take blog photos or write posts.

I'm really annoyed about it as I'd been on such a role with my posts but sometimes there is nothing I can do and unfortunately I don't see much time coming up to get back started in September. 
The day after I land from my next holiday I'm back at work for a week until I move back to University where freshers week and catching up with friends I haven't seen for months will take over as will (I'm sure) the workload of my final year of university.

Once I've settled into my new house, new schedule and new workload I'll be back in force but I am hoping to be back a little sooner than that.

Sometimes, life takes over what you really want to do and right now it is but I know it's for the best. After my placement year, I'm so excited to enjoy my final year at uni now I know what working life is really like!!

Anyways, I hope you all understand but right now I don't know where I'd find the time to write posts.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment